looking for our chemical free, fresh, locally grown flowers?
Have an up and coming event such as a big party or a wedding, but want to try your hand at doing the flowers yourself? Or just love having tons of fresh flowers around your home and experimenting with floral design? Try our flowers by the bucket option.
Flower Bucket Details: Typically available between April and October:
- Growers Choice of Flowers and Varieties, it is based on what is blooming
- Combination of flowers designed to coordinate well together
- Includes anywhere from 60-75 stems per bucket; depending on sizing
- Flower Pricing Options:
- Mixed Color Bucket: $75 (filled with what coordinating colors available)
- Color Specific Bucket (as available): $100 (example: pinks and whites)
- Foliage/Greenery Mix Only (able to specify grays, greens, burgundies as avail): $60
- Buckets do not include: dahlias, roses, peonies, sunflowers; priced per stem, inquire
- Pickup Options:
- At the farm in Lincoln University, PA (Mon-Sat)
- At WorKS Kennett Square, PA (Fri-Sun only)
- Minimum order: $75 (1 bucket)
- 2-4 week advance notice required; more is appreciated, will email confirmation of date
- Payment is due upon pickup; we take cash, checks or cards. Orders over $150 require a credit card be held but not charged; unless payment is not remitted on pickup OR order is forfeited in which case card will be charged.
- We do not confirm or guarantee specific flowers; it is solely based on what is growing in the field; we are able to estimate within 2 weeks of what might be blooming, but there are no guarantees. You are able to request and we will try to accommodate.
- We don't make bridal bouquets; but we can simply 'bunch' the flowers for you; request this in your email and we will give you details and pricing based on your order.
If you would like to request buckets of blooms for your event, please fill out the below form and submit to begin the reservation process for your flowers.
Note, in the heat of the summer, think about storage before your event; make sure you have a cool room to store the flowers if you pick them up a day or two before your event. These are farm fresh and won't need additional processing typically; but it's important to have a cool place for storage until your event. The farm will deliver you fresh, healthy blooms; what happens after they leave our care is not our responsibility.
We will email you confirmation of your order and pickup date once we confirm the schedule & floral inventory. Please give us 72 hours to respond to your emails.
Once confirmation is sent, no cancellations are accepted as we will reserve a portion of our upcoming floral inventory for your event.
Thank you for considering our farm fresh flowers for your upcoming event! Our customers love this option and we are sure you will too.