looking for our chemical free, fresh, locally grown flowers?
There are a few ways to get your hands on our blooms, the options are below. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop on News & Happenings!
Purchase Options (more info below!):
- Weekly Flowers with Our 2017 Bouquet Shares
- Fresh Bunches Delivered Weekly (Fridays) to The Country Butcher in KSQ
- Join Us at Local Workshops & Events
- Order Flowers by the Bucket for Your Special Events
- Commission Us for Special Event Arrangements & Designs
Love the idea of weekly farm fresh flowers gracing your home or office? Check out our Bouquet Shares with pickups in Newark, Oxford, and KSQ and grab yourself a bit of sunshine.
the country butcher:
We deliver fresh bunches of blooms...it might be as simple as a bunch of peonies or a combination of what is blooming at the field that week...to The Country Butcher in Kennett Square, PA every Friday morning at 9am. They sell out fast so be sure to run in and grab a bouquet if you are local!
We offer fresh floral workshops throughout the growing season from April to October; as well as seasonal workshops (wreath, terrarium, bulbs) throughout the year. Sign up on our site & be sure to follow us on Facebook or Instagram to get updates on when we'll be offering something in the local area!
Flowers by the Bucket:
Have an up and coming event such as a big party or a wedding, but want to try your hand at doing the flowers yourself? Try our flowers by the bucket option.
- Growers Choice of Flowers
- Combination of flowers designed to coordinate well together
- Includes at least 7 bunches (~8-10 stems) per bucket
- Mixed Color Options: $75
- Specified by Color (as available): $100
- Foliage/Greenery Only: $60
- Does not include: dahlias, roses, lisianthus, peonies, sunflowers; priced per stem
- Pickup at the farm in Lincoln University, PA
- Minimum order: $75
- 2 week advance notice, will email upon confirmation of date
- Payment is due upon pickup; orders over $250 require 50% deposit upon confirmation
- We do not confirm or guarantee any types of flowers; it is solely based on what is growing in the field.
Email us and let us know the following: details of how many buckets, mixed or color request options, and pickup date. We will email you confirmation of your order and date once we confirm the schedule & floral inventory. Once confirmation is sent, no cancellations are accepted as we will reserve a portion of our upcoming floral inventory for your event.
The Farm at Oxford does not currently offer design services for weddings. However, we can make recommendations on a few local fantastic floral designers who are experienced in producing exquisite florals for your wedding, just drop us an email and let us know your wedding location.
We DO offer in-season floral design services for small gatherings or local corporate events and relish the chance to be creative. We love making designs for your special events and parties. Please Contact Us to discuss.